Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Michael Markulec, president and chief technology of Lumeta, joins Industry Chatter hosted by Francis Rose for a deep-dive conversation into top federal technology issues.
Tim Hoechst, chief technology at Agilex, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose, to discuss some of the Big Data problems facing the government.
On today's edition of Industry Chatter, Francis speaks with Brian Garr, CEO of LinguaSys.
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace. (This show is a repeat from May 9, 2013.)
Stu Fleagle, vice president of Carpathia Government Solutions, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal IT market, including managed hosting service and cloud computing.
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace.
Tiffany Jones, director of public sector strategy for Symantec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to information security and management. While many agencies are attuned to the cybersecurity threat, the concept of better managing information throughout its lifecycle is one key area that agencies may be missing, Jones said.
Jon Dittmer, vice president and general manager of the defense sector for Array Information Technology, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the contracting landscape faced by small-business contractors.
Maria Horton, founder and chief executive officer of EmeSec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss information assurance, mobility and the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
John Landwehr, vice president for digital government solutions for Adobe Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss why agencies are more open to commercial IT solutions.