Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace.
Tiffany Jones, director of public sector strategy for Symantec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to information security and management. While many agencies are attuned to the cybersecurity threat, the concept of better managing information throughout its lifecycle is one key area that agencies may be missing, Jones said.
Jon Dittmer, vice president and general manager of the defense sector for Array Information Technology, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the contracting landscape faced by small-business contractors.
Maria Horton, founder and chief executive officer of EmeSec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss information assurance, mobility and the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
John Landwehr, vice president for digital government solutions for Adobe Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss why agencies are more open to commercial IT solutions.
Paul Druckman, chairman of the National Defense Industries Association's Homeland Security Division, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the evolution of the Homeland Security Department since it was created nearly 10 years ago.
Kon Leong, president, CEO and co-founder of ZL Technologies, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss unstructured data, records management and the importance for companies and agencies to archive their "corporate ememories."
Kathleen Flanagan, CEO of Bethesda, Md.-based Abt Associates, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the issues facing contractors working in international development.
Stanton Sloane, president and CEO of Decision Sciences International Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the global supply chain industry.
Kymm McCabe, president and CEO of ASI Government, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss Big Data trends in the federal government.