Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Ted Davies, president at Unisys Federal Systems, joined Francis as his guest on Industry Chatter.
Paul Christman, public sector vice president at Dell, joined Francis Rose as his guest on Industry Chatter.
Charles Croom, vice president of Cybersecurity Solutions at Lockheed Martin and former director of the Defense Information Systems Agency joined Francis Rose for Industry Chatter.
Dave Wennergren, vice president of Enterprise Technologies and Services at CACI, joined Francis Rose for Industry Chatter.
Dave Wennergren, vice president of Enterprise Technologies and Services at CACI, joined Francis Rose on the Thursday, Nov. 11, 2013, Industry Chatter show.
Joe Herres, executive vice president of product and co-founder of H3 Solutions, joined Francis Rose on Industry Chatter.
Scott Armstrong, chief strategy officer at INADEV, joins Francis Rose on Industry Chatter.
David Melcher, chief executive officer and president of Exelis, joined Franicis Rose on Industry Chatter.
Maria Horton, founder and chief executive officer of EmeSec, talks to Francis Rose.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, joins Francis Rose.