Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Woody Talcove, CEO of government business for LexisNexis, details the benefits of using public records to meet your agency's mission.
Secure wireless communication is in high demand from every agency, and as application and device options explode, so will the demand for wireless networks.
On this week's Industry Chatter, host Francis Rose talks about cybersecurity with Dr. Elan Amir, president and CEO of Bivio Networks.
Military downsizing, contracting, and "inherently governmental" debates aren't new - they've been around for years.
A possible price crunch coming to the Federal contracting world is raising eyebrows in the vendor community.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Susan Zeleniak of Verizon Federal explains that Networx will benefit all agencies and vastly improve the way things work -- once agencies make the move, that is.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.