Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
The big IT projects your agency is working on are getting broken into smaller pieces, and one expert thinks that's a good thing.
Woody Talcove, CEO of government business for LexisNexis, details the benefits of using public records to meet your agency's mission.
Secure wireless communication is in high demand from every agency, and as application and device options explode, so will the demand for wireless networks.
On this week's Industry Chatter, host Francis Rose talks about cybersecurity with Dr. Elan Amir, president and CEO of Bivio Networks.
Military downsizing, contracting, and "inherently governmental" debates aren't new - they've been around for years.
A possible price crunch coming to the Federal contracting world is raising eyebrows in the vendor community.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Susan Zeleniak of Verizon Federal explains that Networx will benefit all agencies and vastly improve the way things work -- once agencies make the move, that is.