Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Federal contractors are feeling the pinch of defense cuts. Federal News Radio spoke with Deb Alderson, president of SAIC's Defense Solutions Group, about how her company is adjusting to the cuts.
Mobile technology is changing how the federal government works. Federal News Radio spoke with CRGT CEO Tom Ferrando, for a pulse check on technology and contracting.
Skip Trahern is President of Fedstore, and he joined us with analysis on the recent changes to working with the government.
David Kahn, Chief Executive Officer at Covia Labs joins Francis Rose in this week's Industry Chatter.
Joe Moye, CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, shares his thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the IT reform plan.
Unisys President of Federal Systems sees lots of growth coming in mobile device use at your agency.
Motorola's Jim Mears discusses the need for industry and government to communicate prior to a request for proposal. Mears was a guest on In Depth with Francis Rose's Industry Chatter series.