Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Information security and open government top the list of budget priorities that stand out to Excella's Jeff Gallimore.
Rick Biben, chief executive and president, and Tom Schubert, chief engineer, joined In Depth with Francis Rose on this week's Industry Chatter program to discuss the work the company does for federal customers.
Paul Christman is the new president and chief executive officer of Quest Software Public Sector.
Jimenez joined Francis Rose to discuss how government business has changed in the past year and what areas he expands to shrink and expand in the coming years.
Bill Damare, Vice President of Government Markets for ESI International, joined Francis Rose for the Industry Chatter series to discuss how agencies can keep projects on track.
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
Blue Ridge Networks' Jerry Edgerton talks cybersecurity trends and what measures agencies should take to protect themselves on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Oceus Networks integrates communications products for its customers, including federal agencies. Federal News Radio speaks with President and CEO Doug Smith.