Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.
One nugget of good news his company sees in the FY 2011 budget request is a new emphasis on agile development.
Information security and open government top the list of budget priorities that stand out to Excella's Jeff Gallimore.
Rick Biben, chief executive and president, and Tom Schubert, chief engineer, joined In Depth with Francis Rose on this week's Industry Chatter program to discuss the work the company does for federal customers.
Paul Christman is the new president and chief executive officer of Quest Software Public Sector.
Jimenez joined Francis Rose to discuss how government business has changed in the past year and what areas he expands to shrink and expand in the coming years.
Bill Damare, Vice President of Government Markets for ESI International, joined Francis Rose for the Industry Chatter series to discuss how agencies can keep projects on track.
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.