Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry
President Barack Obama is pushing the dozens of agencies that have a hand in the export-import process to speed up processing times and eliminate redundant paperwork requests that hamper companies seeking to export American-made products. Currently, businesses interested in importing or exporting goods must submit reams of paperwork to as many as 48 different federal agencies.
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
The Army's Rapid Equipping Force is unpacking the results of a new demonstration designed to crowdsource soldiers' top-priority battlefield needs.
The General Services Administration is offering $35,000 to the winner of a competition to identify ways for agencies to reduce travel costs.
DHS ICE issued a solicitation looking for a vendor to provide technology to let law enforcement officers hook into the National License Plate Recognition Database.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Bill Lynn, the chief executive officer of DRS Technologies, joined Francis Rose guest on Pentagon Solutions.
The Office of Personnel Management told contractors last week that the solicitation under the Customized Human Resources Solutions Services initiative would be withdrawn and a new one would be released in the coming months. OPM says the government's training and management assistance needs changed and the current RFP wouldn't meet them.
On this week's Amtower Off-Center radio show, host Mark Amtower interviews Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners, on the future of GSA schedules.
February 10, 2014 (Encore presentation February 17, 2014)
A judge rules that the $5 million complaint can move into the discovery phase. ITI Council returns more than 60,000 pages of documents to TechAmerica.
Experts offer advice to small firms at the AFCEA NOVA event Tuesday to prosper in the federal marketplace.