Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry
Pat Clawson, Chairman and CEO of Lumension joins Francis Rose on InDepth
Host John Gilroy speaks with Robert Rodriguez, CEO of the Security Innovation Network (SINET) on the organization's SINET Showcase.
October 26, 2010
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
October 26, 2010
Learn more about an upcoming summit to tackle cybersecuriy issues.
Stan Krejci of the SK Group discusses the idea of a board of advisers with host Mark Amtower. Does your company need one? How should you assmble one?
October 22, 2010
The clock is ticking toward the Air Force's decision on which of two aerospace firms will build the next generation refueling tanker. Defense analysts said that no matter who is the winner of the tanker fight next month, it's time to get the tankers built -- and in the air.
Vendors still must go through the cybersecurity certification and accreditation process before they can offer these infrastructure services. This is the first award under the federal cloud computing initiative. All of these services will be available through the Apps.gov platform.
GTSI can go back to working with federal agencies, but the company must pull back from any contracts where small businesses are prime vendors. GTSI also must have an SBA-approved monitor its current and future dealings with small businesses.
Host Mark Amtower interviews Deltek CEO Kevin Parker about the company's recent acquisition of Input.
October 11, 2010 (Repeated October 18, 2010)
Learn more in today's DoD report