Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry
The IRS awarded 33 companies, including eight small businesses, a spot on their TIPSS-4 contract.
Web 2.0 guru David Meerman Scott joins host Mark Amtower for a discussion on leveraging real-time marketing to your company's advantage.
January 3, 2011
The company will provide engineering, security and operations and maintenance services under the Vanguard program. The 10-year contract is one piece of a larger IT consolidation effort State is in the middle of completing.
In a meeting with members of Congress and industry association leaders this week, DoD officials said proposed cuts to Defense contracting will only impact a small subset of the department's service contracting budget. DoD officials said they are looking at contracts that support staff augmentation and other similar support service contracts.
Tags: contracting , industry , DoD , Robert Gates , Bill Lynn , Gerry Connolly , Stan Soloway , Bobbie Kilberg , Professional Services Council , Northern Virginia Technology Council , Deltek Consulting , budget cuts , services contracts , Jared Serbu
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
December 21, 2010
After meetings between agencies, the CIO Council's panel is concerned that even if agencies meet OMB's 2012 deadline to make the switch, their Internet service providers may not. The task force is hoping to meet with GSA and Networx vendors to make sure everyone is ready for IPv6.
Tags: technology , contracting , industry , Pete Tseronis , John Curran , Andrew McLaughlin , OMB , CIO Council , American Registry for Internet Numbers , IPv6 , Networx , Internet service providers , Jared Serbu
The agency is deciding whether or not to move forward with the contract option for operations and maintenance with Lockheed Martin. GAO and OMB say the project has multiple problems, including more than a $200 million increase in the total cost for ERA and a lack of usage by agencies. After going through a TechStat sessions, NARA and OMB decided to stop enhancing the system and focus on use.
The Agriculture Department would be the second major agency to announce it's taking critical functions to the commercial cloud.
This week, host Larry Allen speaks with Carrie Coogan, vice president of consulting for FedSources, about challenges confronting those entering the federal market.
December 7, 2010 (Encore Presentation)