Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry
Rep. Thompson and Sen. McCaskill have recently proposed companion bills to make changes to the contracting program.
Host Mark Amtower talks with Nick Wakeman, editor-in-chief of Washington Technology, about the goings on of the top 100 contractors in the federal space.
February 7, 2011
The Commerce Department and the National Institute of Standards and Technology are trying to figure out what the federal government’s role in cloud computing should be. The agencies are hosting a panel discussion Tuesday with industry leaders and experts from academia to discuss this as well as other national needs. A media advisory from the [...]
Web 2.0 guru David Meerman Scott joins host Mark Amtower for a discussion on leveraging real-time marketing to your company's advantage.
January 17, 2011 (Encore Presentation)
The agency plans on hiring 500 more federal employees in 2011. Officials said they could save $40 million by reducing the number of vendor employees. CBP also is hiring more lower-level employees to help keep the pipeline of skills flowing.
The agency needs to lower IT contract costs to use money for staff and other mission-critical needs. Customs and Border Protection must deal with a several hundred million dollar technology budget cut while needing to update its infrastructure.
Frustrated with content management systems? Host John Gilroy talks with Tony Byrne, founder of Real Story Group.
January 11, 2011
Host Mark Amtower discusses PR tips for small businesses with Melanie Rembrandt.
January 10, 2011
The Office of Management and Budget is reminding agencies for a second time in four years not to use brand names in their procurements.