Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry
Deltek's INPUT has taken a deep, cross-agency look at where IT is headed in the federal government. Federal News Radio spoke with Kevin Plexico, senior vice president of research and analysis services at Deltek/INPUT, about the future of federal IT.
Oceus Networks integrates communications products for its customers, including federal agencies. Federal News Radio speaks with President and CEO Doug Smith.
The Defense Department says it's committed to changing both the way it uses energy and the kinds of energy the military uses.
Even though the legislative authority expired in May, GAO determined it still can decide task order complaints because of the Competition in Contracting Act.
The Obama administration released its policy framework for modernizing the nation's electric grid Monday. As has been the case in national strategies on other topics the White House has released recently, the administration wants the federal government to emphasize its role as a facilitator and standards author rather than a regulator.
USIS has been awarded a new contract that is worth up to $288 million over five years
This is the largest technology services contract ever from the agency.
The Navy readies RFIs for email and data storage to figure out how to best reduce spending on non-mission critical systems. Navy CIO Terry Halvorsen is exploring whether DON's non-classified email can be hosted by a third party, and whether a public-private partnership can be developed around data centers. Navy has no plans to use the DISA email system.
Tags: DoD , Department of the Navy , Navy , Marine Corps , technology , industry , contracting , budget , DoD budget , efficiencies , data center consolidation , enterprise email , Terry Halvorsen , Robert Work , AFCEA , Jared Serbu