Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry
Tor Opsahl, the executive vice president at IT contractor CCSi, joined Industry Chatter to discuss his company and how it does business with federal agencies.
The Navy is looking for someone to run the world's second-largest computer network. At least two consortiums of vendors are vying for the $4.5 billion deal.
The administration will issued the Mythbusters 2 memo today. The document takes aim at commonly held misconceptions by vendors. It follows the initial Mythbusters memo issued in February 2011 focusing on agency-held fallacies.
Competition, reliance on commercial technology drove down prices for IT consolidation on ships, Navy official says. The service still is figuring out how to integrate CANES with its NGEN shore-based system. The RFP for NGEN is expected any day.
Sunny Bajaj, the founder, president and CEO of DMI, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss his company and innovation at federal agencies.
The agency announced it awarded Onix, the company which protested the 2010 contract, a $35 million deal to provide email-as-a-service to 92,000 employees. Under the terms of the deal, Onix must fully migrate Interior employees to the cloud by December.
The General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service is combining two contracts into a new BPA for IT and Web development services.
Chris Hummel, the president of Siemens Enterprise Communications North America and the global chief marketing officer, sat down with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter to discuss some trends in mobile technology and mobility at federal agencies.
The software company received more than $357 million in sales from its schedule contract in 2011.
Kimberley Hayes, is the president and cofounder of the Ambit Group, joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter, to discuss the ways that agencies can bolster cooperation among vendors, the acquisition office and the program office.