Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: India
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel explains the new worldwide transparency drive called the Open Government Partnership.
The Pentagon has been seeking with little success permission from Congress to transfer used military hardware from Iraq to the Pakistani army but American lawmakers have so far balked at the request, citing concerns that Islamabad could use the equipment against India. Pakistan is mobilizing forces now for a long awaited ground offensive against Taliban militants in their South Waziristan stronghold near the Afghan border.
The U.S. Is getting ready to sign a cyber pact with India. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
There is growing proof of a link between narco-traffickers and al-Qaida after international authorities have discovered a scheme that's been flying under the radar.
Tags: al-Qaida , Peru , Lima , Pakistan , Peruvian Financial Intelligence Unit , Brazil , Argentina , Paraguay , Hezbollah , Hamas , drug cartels , Spectre Group International , Mike Braun , Drug Enforcement Administration , J.J. Green , JJ Green