Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Inauguration Day
Prof. Martha Joynt Kuman compares today's ceremony with previous inaugurations. Paul Lawrence of Ernst and Young discusses how the president's cabinet may change in Obama's second term. Staff writer Kevin Baron of Foreign Policy Magazine discusses the limitations of the inspector general. Senior Airman Daniel Burkhardt talks about an app he helped to develop to help people navigate today's inauguration. Col. Gina Humble talks about the role the military will play in today's ceremonies.
Tags: Martha Joynt Kumar , Towson University , Inauguration 2013 , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , technology , Paul Lawrence , Ernst & Young , Kevin Baron , Foreign Policy Magazine , Daniel Burkhardt , mobile apps , Gina Humble , Federal Drive
The schedule for the second inauguration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
Visitors coming to the nation's capital for President Barack Obama's second inauguration can't stay in the one place President Ronald Reagan's family once called an eight-star hotel. That spot is the White House, and it's booked for the next four years.
Tickets for Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's inaugural ball are sold out, disappointing many locals hoping to get into for the hottest event in town.
A report says flawed planning contributed to problems that prevented thousands of ticket holders from witnessing Barack Obama's inauguration.