Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Gen. Stanley McChrystal loses his job after remarks to freelance reporter that reflected poorly on his civilian superiors.
OMB is setting up a new dashboard to measure agency performance.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan took on the meaning of "inherently governmental."
The Obama administration is attacking the $100 billion improper payments problem on yet another front.
Senator Joseph Lieberman thinks his cybersecurity bill will be the one to cross the finish line to the President's desk.
Senator Tom Carper tells Federal News Radio there is a lot of room for improvement.
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
The militarization of cyberspace and cybersecurity is making some folks a little queasy.
My countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.