Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Federal News Radio gets insights from Professor Yonah Alexander, a senior fellow at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies and Director of its International Center for Terrorism Studies, and from Tom Joscelyn, senior fellow and executive eirector of the Center for Law and Counterterrorism at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
The 2011 budget is re-energizing Navy ship building. The service will spend more than a billion dollars to build a new submarine.
The Deputy commander of Navy Fleet cyber command Rear Admiral Bill Leigher explains the significance of this realignment.
The Army is working on another "Apps for the Army" content, this time opening it up to the public and industry.
To give insight on what military bloggers can and can't do is milblogger and retired Senior Master Sergeant Rex Temple of the Air Force.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
The White House says the order is all about transparency. But Senate Republicans say details in the draft aren't clear. And they're worried about an infringement of First Amendment rights, and how the donation information will be used at agencies.
In Depth host Francis Rose gets analysis of the changes from Travis Sharp, research associate at the Center for a New American Security, and Danielle Pletka, vice president on Foreign and Defense Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute.
George Mason University researchers are calling on the government to declassify details about cyber threats. Jerry Brito is one of the researchers behind the call.