Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The originator of the idea for my 2011 prediction series, Agilex's Bob Otto, offers his top 10 predictions for next year.
Paul Henry, security analyst for Lumension, kicked off my 2011 Predictions series today.
Pentagon leaders say relationship with Pakistan is central to U.S. efforts in Afghanistan.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service and David Olive of Catalyst Partners joined host Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Motorola's Jim Mears discusses the need for industry and government to communicate prior to a request for proposal. Mears was a guest on In Depth with Francis Rose's Industry Chatter series.
The nation's No. 2 military officer strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
The IP initiative is just one in a group of changes the administration is making to Internet policy.
Appointees, military, and career civilians interact inside Pentagon, but all have different worldviews, goals, and methods of meeting the mission.
Loopholes in the global aviation system beyond the control of the Homeland Security Department are stymieing steps to bolster screening, several federal officials told lawmakers.