Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
And out of the more than 450 teams that competed, Team Wilson out of Florida Cadet Squadron took home the Commander-in-Chief trophy.
Open government proponents are calling for more transparency, and they are taking that message to the streets.
The Federal Communications Commission is redoing its website for the first time in ten years.
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
Sally Katzen, formerly with OMB, describes what it's like inside the federal workers' head as the threat of a shutdown looms.
Federally Employed Women conducted a survey of federal employees to offer suggestions to Congress in cutting agencies' costs.
Gary Guzy, the Council's Deputy Director, describes how these projects can make your agency more energy efficient.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
Expect a wave of spear-phishing e-mails looking for personal information and log-on credentials. This after Epsilon, an online marketing firm, was hacked. Thieves harvested millions of valid e-mail addresses.