Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
Greg Schaffer, the acting deputy undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS, said in Information Week that it's is one of the most complicated and difficult challenges they have.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.
Karen Evans is the Director of the US Cyber Challenge. And the former E-gov administration.
The ACT-IAC working group's latest report shows that diversity in agencies is directly linked to success. Dr. Susan Krup Grunin is the Consulting Director for Strategic Human Capital Management at RGS and co-authored the report.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
The time it takes to hire a new federal employee has dropped significantly in the past year. From roughly 180 days to just over 100.
Whether it's because we're in a rush, or we're naive, or we're just plain lazy, attackers know they can use various forms of what's sometimes called social engineering to use an organization's own employees against it.
When it comes to federal contracting, you probably know the big names -- like Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.