Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Here to tell us what this means for your agency is Amy Sinden a Law Professor at Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
John Pendleton is Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues at GAO.
Retired Air Force Major General Dale Meyerrose is the vice president and general manager of Cyber and Information Assurance for the Harris Corporation. He is here to tell us what a new facility can offer to your agency's cloud computing needs.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Jim Dyer, CFO at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, explains how the commission has taken to hear the President's priority of performance reporting.
TechAmerica's Phil Bond testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee's Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations this week to explain what the most important cyber security concerns are today.
White House officials say military operations in cyberspace are vital to national security, but they want Congress add some clarity to the bill.
Greg Kutz, the Managing Director of GAO's Forensic Audits and Special Investigations team, explained how contractors were evaluated for the report.
Federal contractors are feeling the pinch of defense cuts. Federal News Radio spoke with Deb Alderson, president of SAIC's Defense Solutions Group, about how her company is adjusting to the cuts.
Congress stopped funding for the engine in this year's Continuing Resolution, but the House added the engine to the 2012 bill.