Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Marion Blakey is the President and CEO of the Aerospace Industry Association.
UCLA professor John Villasenor told Federal News Radio how hacked unmanned aerial vehicles could be the new face of cybersecurity threats.
Blue Ridge Networks' Jerry Edgerton talks cybersecurity trends and what measures agencies should take to protect themselves on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
As terminations become more likely due to tightening budgets, GAO said NASA needs to develop more guidance for its acquisition professionals. Cristina Chaplain, director of acquisitions and sourcing management at GAO, spoke with Federal News Radio about the recommendations.
Attorneys general from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are putting their heads together to help strengthen cybersecurity.
Philip Wolgrin is an immigration policy analyst at The Center for American Progress.
Gwynne Kostin is the Director of Mobile at the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at GSA. She explains how the program is coming along and what exactly it's doing to help interagency collaboration.
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
Greg Schaffer, the acting deputy undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS, said in Information Week that it's is one of the most complicated and difficult challenges they have.