Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Barbara Penland of the Oak Ridge Lab's communications office shares how the lab is getting back to normal after its systems were hacked.
Rob Burton is the former deputy administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy under the Bush Administration and a partner at Venable law firm. He explains what industry experts are concerned about.
Congress returns next week facing two urgent fiscal questions: What to do about raising the federal government's borrowing threshold and how to pass a budget for the next fiscal year that honors the fiscal austerity of the current political moment?
Karen Evans, director of the U.S. Cyber Challenge, explains how this contest might eventually help your agency.
A panel advising the Federal Communication Commission on technological innovation says the federal government should use its own land and buildings to advance the cause of national broadband deployment.
IT shops all over the federal community are fighting back, by hiring mobile security firms to keep the bad guys out.
The Senior Executives Association is honoring these career feds who are excelling at their jobs, and the President of the SEA, Carol Bonosaro, shares some of their stories.
Figuring out if you're saving what you need to is a smart move, and the TSP has the tools to help.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting says the United States has misspent tens of billions of dollars on contracts and grants.
Federal contractor Northrop Grumman is hiring executives to work in its new Virginia headquarters.