Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Senior Executives Association is honoring these career feds who are excelling at their jobs, and the President of the SEA, Carol Bonosaro, shares some of their stories.
Figuring out if you're saving what you need to is a smart move, and the TSP has the tools to help.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting says the United States has misspent tens of billions of dollars on contracts and grants.
Federal contractor Northrop Grumman is hiring executives to work in its new Virginia headquarters.
The heads of IT and information security were fired along with two other employees.
Craig Spiezle, director and president of the alliance, shares some steps you can take to lock things down.
The Inspector General's office at VA found 83 per cent of contracts weren't being entered, and that made oversight and accountability nearly impossible.
The lack of cyber personnel is crippling DoD, so says a director at the Army War College.
William Welch chairs the government contracts group at the General Counsel law firm and he tells us why.
The Internet Security Alliance is tackling this problem with help from government and industry.