Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Pentagon has been telling Congress for years it doesn't want the F136 alternative engine for the F35 fighter jet, because it costs too much money.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.
Federal News Radio gets insights from Professor Yonah Alexander, a senior fellow at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies and Director of its International Center for Terrorism Studies, and from Tom Joscelyn, senior fellow and executive eirector of the Center for Law and Counterterrorism at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
The 2011 budget is re-energizing Navy ship building. The service will spend more than a billion dollars to build a new submarine.
The Deputy commander of Navy Fleet cyber command Rear Admiral Bill Leigher explains the significance of this realignment.
The Army is working on another "Apps for the Army" content, this time opening it up to the public and industry.