Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Skip Trahern is President of Fedstore, and he joined us with analysis on the recent changes to working with the government.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup ,
A House committee cut funding for the project in the 2012 budget by 98 percent.
The institute will bring together industry professionals and the law enforcement community to further cooperation.
It's the latest email virus making the rounds. The high-priority-marked email has a questionnaire attachment which contains a Trojan virus.
The Pentagon has been telling Congress for years it doesn't want the F136 alternative engine for the F35 fighter jet, because it costs too much money.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.