Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
As terminations become more likely due to tightening budgets, GAO said NASA needs to develop more guidance for its acquisition professionals. Cristina Chaplain, director of acquisitions and sourcing management at GAO, spoke with Federal News Radio about the recommendations.
Attorneys general from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are putting their heads together to help strengthen cybersecurity.
Philip Wolgrin is an immigration policy analyst at The Center for American Progress.
Gwynne Kostin is the Director of Mobile at the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at GSA. She explains how the program is coming along and what exactly it's doing to help interagency collaboration.
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
Greg Schaffer, the acting deputy undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS, said in Information Week that it's is one of the most complicated and difficult challenges they have.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.
Karen Evans is the Director of the US Cyber Challenge. And the former E-gov administration.