Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Labor Department wants stricter regulations for federal contractors.
Civilian Pentagon whistleblowers need protection. It's the job of Daniel Meyer the director of whistleblowing and transparency at the Department of Defense's Office of the Inspector General.
Ft. Monmouth Garrison Manager George Fitzmaier explains how his base is pulling it off.
The closures of the Walter Reed Army Medical Center brings big changes for wounded warriors, military members and their families - and big money for making those changes work.
With his analysis is Erroll Southers, a former FBI Special Agent and was Assistant Chief of Homeland Security and Intelligence at the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department.
You may not have the budget that you want. But you can still take very good care of your employees for a job well done.
Mobile technology is changing how the federal government works. Federal News Radio spoke with CRGT CEO Tom Ferrando, for a pulse check on technology and contracting.
Saving money at your agency may be as simple as doing more of the good things you're already doing to save money.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has formally asked the Department of Defense to delay the full implementation of relocating 6,400 military personal to the new Mark Center in Alexandria.
The government is taking your comments on how to change the way some agencies keep secrets.