Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Federal contractors are feeling the pinch of defense cuts. Federal News Radio spoke with Deb Alderson, president of SAIC's Defense Solutions Group, about how her company is adjusting to the cuts.
Congress stopped funding for the engine in this year's Continuing Resolution, but the House added the engine to the 2012 bill.
DoD says there's a secure way for agencies to use open source software.
One senator says the White House's new cyber policy plan could be a roadmap for an enemy attack.
Cutting some fat at your organization with reorganization. Karen Knowles, the General Manager for the US Federal Government business unit at the SAS Institute has more information
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
DHS hopes the third time the charm for a financial modernization system. John Weiler is the Vice Chairman and Co-Founder of the IT Acquisition Advisory Council has more information.
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Maxing out technology at your agency - make sure you're using all the tools you've got. Learn more from Tom Shoop, Editor in Chief at Government Executive Magazine.
Your agency will function just fine after a major disaster. Richard Reed is the special assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Senior Director for Resilience Policy at the Executive Office of the President. He's also the man that made that possible.