Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Jim Dyer, CFO at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, explains how the commission has taken to hear the President's priority of performance reporting.
TechAmerica's Phil Bond testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee's Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations this week to explain what the most important cyber security concerns are today.
White House officials say military operations in cyberspace are vital to national security, but they want Congress add some clarity to the bill.
Greg Kutz, the Managing Director of GAO's Forensic Audits and Special Investigations team, explained how contractors were evaluated for the report.
Federal contractors are feeling the pinch of defense cuts. Federal News Radio spoke with Deb Alderson, president of SAIC's Defense Solutions Group, about how her company is adjusting to the cuts.
Congress stopped funding for the engine in this year's Continuing Resolution, but the House added the engine to the 2012 bill.
DoD says there's a secure way for agencies to use open source software.
One senator says the White House's new cyber policy plan could be a roadmap for an enemy attack.
Cutting some fat at your organization with reorganization. Karen Knowles, the General Manager for the US Federal Government business unit at the SAS Institute has more information
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update