Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Deltek's INPUT has taken a deep, cross-agency look at where IT is headed in the federal government. Federal News Radio spoke with Kevin Plexico, senior vice president of research and analysis services at Deltek/INPUT, about the future of federal IT.
Oceus Networks integrates communications products for its customers, including federal agencies. Federal News Radio speaks with President and CEO Doug Smith.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup ,
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
The House Appropriations Committee has approved the $649 billion spending budget for the Defense Department.
The Senate Sergeant at Arms says the intruders did not gain access into the Senate computer network.
William McNally, deputy CAO at NASA, discusses changes in the agency's acquisition workforce.
The Labor Department's elimination of KSA essays and the increased collaboration with managers are leading to higher-quality candidates in the hiring process.