Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The House Appropriations Committee has approved the $649 billion spending budget for the Defense Department.
The Senate Sergeant at Arms says the intruders did not gain access into the Senate computer network.
William McNally, deputy CAO at NASA, discusses changes in the agency's acquisition workforce.
The Labor Department's elimination of KSA essays and the increased collaboration with managers are leading to higher-quality candidates in the hiring process.
Paul Rowson of WorldatWork recommended federal agencies make sure their HR staffs have training so they can hire the right people for the mission.
Here are the stories Federal New Radio's reporters worked on today
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Justice Department is getting a cybersecurity makeover. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
One of government's biggest cloud believers details his latest move. Mark Forman, co-founder of Government Transaction Services joins In Depth with more on making the move to the cloud
The Marines give out a $58 million contract for some new combat gear. Learn more in today's DoD report