Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Lawmakers want to merge the fund with GSA's Office of Citizen Services. Sam Rosen-Amy, a federal fiscal policy analyst for OMB Watch, said that may lead to reduction in services.
Congress is mulling a number of bills that could significantly change federal employees' pay and benefits. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose asked Tammy Flanagan, Senior benefits Director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, to explain the potential impact.
Third time might be the charm. Maybe. The White House is attempting to push an historic federal cybesecurity bill through Congress.
The Department of Commerce wants your ideas on the cybersecurity in an Internet-connected economy. Find out how you can comment on the department's report "Cybersecurity, Innovation and the Internet Economy".
Deltek's INPUT has taken a deep, cross-agency look at where IT is headed in the federal government. Federal News Radio spoke with Kevin Plexico, senior vice president of research and analysis services at Deltek/INPUT, about the future of federal IT.
Oceus Networks integrates communications products for its customers, including federal agencies. Federal News Radio speaks with President and CEO Doug Smith.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup ,
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.