Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
OMB is watching how your agency's projects are progressing, and if those projects get off track, they'll want you to get them back on track right away.
The variety of solutions for Federal users looking for the cost benefits of cloud computing are helping more agencies make the right cloud choices.
Leaders from the military services and the White House discussed how the Department of Defense can turn energy use from a strategic and operational challenge to a key strength for the warfighter.
The world has changed and the United States Air Force must change too, Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz said at the National Press Club.
One year since a GAO report that found a hike in protests to government contracts, Dr. Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, explained what's changed.
Changes are coming to the ISE, and Program Manager Kshemendra Paul will take suggestions anywhere he can get them.
Bob Tobias, director of public sector executive education at American University, argues for the upgrade and investment in the federal government's financial management systems and points out the reasons those changes aren't happening.
This week's three most important Federal news stories, as chosen by Agilex's Bob Otto, and Washington Post "Federal Eye" Ed O'Keefe.
Tags: Francis Rose , Bob Otto , Ed O'Keefe , Federal News Countdown , Shirley Sherrod , USDA , Tom Vilsack , Gulf Coast oil spill , OMB , Ted Kaufman , VA , Vivek Kundra , FDCCI , GAO , DoD , Asif Khan , ERP
Most of the systems the GAO has put on the high-risk list are customized systems that agencies have created from scratch, but a new model is emerging.
Deputy Defense Secretary says information technology, and the world's reliance on it, has redefined the front lines of national security.