Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The President won't be making Afghanistan troop withdrawal decisions. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
Giving up small purchases on a daily basis can mean big savings for your retirement, according to Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Read stories from today's newscast.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Stephen Shih of OPM tells Federal News Radio about the success of the new wiki site used for training and development of government managers and training professionals.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
We all know agencies are facing major budget cuts. And despite these cuts many agencies are still wasting precious bid and proposal (B&P) dollars. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with with John Chierichella, partner in the Government Contracts and Regulated Industries Practice Group at Sheppard Mullin, about 10 ways your agency is wasting B&P.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra's departure from government could mean a gray future for cloud computing in the federal government. Federal News Radio got the forecast from NextGov reporter Joseph Marks.
The Army has awarded the Oshkosh Corporation a $226 million contract for 5,131 underbody improvement kits for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected All Terrain Vehicle.