Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Undersecretary says contractor profits won't suffer, since Pentagon was encouraging cost cutting already.
Representatives of the Government Printing Office, National Archives, and Library of Congress discuss best practices for preserving digital records.
Equifax SVP sees huge savings for agencies and taxpayers.
Secretary says agency "no longer exists" and details new agency's responsibilities.
Tags: Francis Rose , management , Ken Salazar , Diane Feinstein , Lamar Alexander , Wilma Lewis , Michael Bromwich , Interior , Senate Appropriations Committee , MMS , Gulf oil spill , reorganization , Meg Beasley
Gen. Stanley McChrystal loses his job after remarks to freelance reporter that reflected poorly on his civilian superiors.
OMB is setting up a new dashboard to measure agency performance.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan took on the meaning of "inherently governmental."
The Obama administration is attacking the $100 billion improper payments problem on yet another front.