Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
James Carafano is the Director for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation.
Debra Wall has been with the National Archives for over 20 years.
The United States Post Office has been making a lot of changes and shakeups, as it tries to climb out of a multi-billion dollar hole.
The Defense Department has some new cyber rules for contractors to follow.
Mark Forman, the first e-gov administrator. gives a forecast on the future of cloud computing.
The Defense Department is launching an Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program.
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano -- says most countries don't even have a legal framework that governs cyber.
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Census Director Robert Groves explains how the agency will be able to still perform effectively despite the consolidation and cuts.
In Debra Filippi's 34 years of work in the federal government she served as the Director of the DoD/VA Interagency program office.