Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The heads of IT and information security were fired along with two other employees.
Craig Spiezle, director and president of the alliance, shares some steps you can take to lock things down.
The Inspector General's office at VA found 83 per cent of contracts weren't being entered, and that made oversight and accountability nearly impossible.
The lack of cyber personnel is crippling DoD, so says a director at the Army War College.
William Welch chairs the government contracts group at the General Counsel law firm and he tells us why.
The Internet Security Alliance is tackling this problem with help from government and industry.
Former deputy defense secretary Rudy Deleon gives his take on the President's call for Defense to slash spending.
The Sunlight Foundation is creating the Save the Data to fight cuts to open government websites.
Your agency is hiring people to lock down its networks, but finding qualified professionals is getting harder.
James Carafano, director of the Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation, discusses the possible DoD cuts.