Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Martha Dorris, deputy associate administrator at the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies at General Services Administration, shared some ideas from last month's GSA conference.
Patricia Titus is Vice President of CISCO at Unisys.
Larry Clinton, the president of the Internet Security Alliance, gives his assessment for some lawmakers' call for a code of conduct.
Tammy Flanagan is the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning.
Dr. Gayle Hagler leads research in major developments that measure and map air pollutant emissions.
Francis' guests are Rob Burton of Venable LLP and Alan Balutis of Cisco.
The Federal Aviation Administration's Next Gen system is falling behind its timeline to meet a 2012 deadline.
Dr. David Reif is a statistician for EPA's National Center for Computational Toxicology.
Paul Christman is the new president and chief executive officer of Quest Software Public Sector.
Bond is going into the lobbying world. He talks about the federal tech landscape with In Depth with Francis Rose.