Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
There will not be a government shutdown over the 2011 budget any time soon, but the near shutdown was a fight almost every inch of the way. But some feds are taking a more optimistic view.
Many cyber experts think Israel was behind the malware, possibly with some help from the U.S. But Rogachyov's comments were the first official statement from Russia blaming the US and Israel.
Congress narrowly avoided a government shutdown for now. But chances are we will be back to this same place next month, as the continuing resolution passed by Senate on Monday night lasts through Nov. 18. If a shutdown does occur, what should a government contractor do?
The committee says the battery issue threatens battlefield effectiveness.
David Hawkings, the Editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing, is talks about how much more funding agencies could get and the challenges of getting it into the bill.
The Senate failed to pass a continuing resolution Friday over an issue that amounts to "tiddlywinks," said Steven Dennis, Senate reporter for CQ Roll Call.
Dr. Jerry Ice is the president and CEO of Graduate School USA.
Most insider attacks are often not attacks at all, InfoSecurity Magazine reports.
The goal is to transition the airspace back to Iraqi control before the last plane carrying Americans takes off.
The GAO's reports evaluates the independence of inspector generals in government.