Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Tim McManus, Vice President for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service, recently held a workshop on how to select and hire the best talent.
The Pentagon says the program costs too much to keep it going.
Generally there has been a trend toward fewer convoluted, passive sentences, said Annetta Cheek, the chair of the Center for Plain Language.
David Trimble, director of Natural Resources and Environment Issues at GAO, discussed some of the recommendations to fix EPA's budget management.
David Hawkings is the editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing.
The plaintiffs are also asking TRICARE to give free credit monitoring services to all 4.9 million beneficiaries.
Transportation Department Inspector General Calvin Scovel shared highlights from his testimony before a House Committee about some of the issues in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
Rick Biben, chief executive and president, and Tom Schubert, chief engineer, joined In Depth with Francis Rose on this week's Industry Chatter program to discuss the work the company does for federal customers.
Even with budget cuts at agencies, at least one budget line will continue to grow - cybersecurity, according to a Meritalk/Cisco survey.
Executive Director Mike Perry describes the center's mission.