Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
With cybersecuirty professionals in short supply, the Army is reaching out to contractors for help.
Former E-gov administrator Karen Evans is here to tell you what might stay, what might go, and who it would affect if this cut gets passed.
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del) is chairing a hearing on weapons systems cost overruns this afternoon.
Gwynne Kostin, director of Mobile, Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies of GSA, explains how employees can overcome some of the biggest challenges to mobile technologies.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
The IRS says it would never reach out to taxpayers via email. So if you receive and email from the IRS it's a fake.
The Army is hoping a program to mold new civilian leaders will help one of its commands weather the budget storm.
The idea is based on automation, interoperability and authentication. DHS hopes this 3-tier approach could make networks more secure.