Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Security researchers say Samsung computers do not come equipped with spyware.
The Naval Sea Systems Command received the ERE Recruiting Excellence Award for Best Military Talent program for its Wounded Warrior hiring program.
The Department of Homeland Security is inviting professionals from the private sector to work at DHS - without government pay.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is working on the Experimental Crowd-derived Combat-support Vehicle.
On the chopping block are the government's transparency programs and websites like USAspending.gov and Data.gov.
Jefferson Consulting Group's Kathy Conrad offers tips for managing in tough budgets.
With cybersecuirty professionals in short supply, the Army is reaching out to contractors for help.
Former E-gov administrator Karen Evans is here to tell you what might stay, what might go, and who it would affect if this cut gets passed.