Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Education Department is going back to school by updating its student cyber privacy plan.
If a shutdown does happen, feds will be faced with logistical nightmare. John Koskinen, an executive with Freddie Mac and former Deputy Director for Management at OMB,shares his experience during the 1995-96 shutdown.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, explains to what extent industry would hurt from a partial government shutdown.
Eric Payne is a consultant at a local government contractor. He writes about staying positive on GovLoop.
Tom Cole (R-Okla.) and Earl Blumenauer (D-Oreg.), both members of the House Budget Committee, reflect on budget talks so far.
The federal government's list of so called 'emergency' or 'excepted' IT personnel hasn't been updated in 15 years.
Philip Joyce, a professor of Management, Finance and Leadership at the Maryland School of Public Policy, took an in depth look at President Obama's performance initiative in Governing Magazine and shares his analysis.
IBM Center for the Business of Government has been looking at something called virtual agencies, a form of personalized government, centered around individual citizens or customers.
The Pentagon is under fire from investigators who are "concerned" about a weapons program that's over budget and past its deadline.
And out of the more than 450 teams that competed, Team Wilson out of Florida Cadet Squadron took home the Commander-in-Chief trophy.