Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The originator of the idea for my 2011 prediction series, Agilex's Bob Otto, offers his top 10 predictions for next year.
Paul Henry, security analyst for Lumension, kicked off my 2011 Predictions series today.
Pentagon leaders say relationship with Pakistan is central to U.S. efforts in Afghanistan.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service and David Olive of Catalyst Partners joined host Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Motorola's Jim Mears discusses the need for industry and government to communicate prior to a request for proposal. Mears was a guest on In Depth with Francis Rose's Industry Chatter series.
The nation's No. 2 military officer strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
The IP initiative is just one in a group of changes the administration is making to Internet policy.
Appointees, military, and career civilians interact inside Pentagon, but all have different worldviews, goals, and methods of meeting the mission.