Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
GovExec's Tom Shoop discusses comments made last week by the President about federal employees.
Christine Saum, chief urban designer at the National Capital Planning Commission, describes how the blueprint will impact federal facilities in local communities and BRAC-related activities.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Allen Federal's Larry Allen count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Wendell Shingler of the Adfero Group discusses improving the FPS's ability to protect 9,000 federal buildings.
SIGTARP Christy Romero discusses the findings of Treasury's oversight of legal fees.