Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Humberto Sanchez, who covers the Senate for CQ Roll Call, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the latest proposals emanating from Congress on a payroll tax cut extension. He said a federal pay freeze could wind up back on the table as part of a final deal.
Alan Paller, the vice president for research at the SANS Institute told In Depth with Francis Rose the appointment of Mark Weatherford to head the DHS cyber division has reinvigorated the agency's operations.
F-35 Joint Strike Fighter production should slow down a bit, says the program's chief, Navy Vice Adm. David Venlet. Potential airframe cracks and hot spots are showing up on the planes, Reuters reports.
Lee Dougherty, who leads the government contracts practice group at General Counsel, P.C., joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the most recent bid protest numbers, released by GAO. Those numbers show the highest number of protests since 1995.
Humberto Sanchez, who covers the Senate for CQ Roll Call, joined In Depth with Francis Rose with the latest on where a proposed federal pay freeze stands.
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined with Francis Rose to discuss the top 10 things federal employees should know as they make the transition from active-duty fed to retiree.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Steve Kempf, Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, joined with Francis Rose to discuss ways agencies could meet their goals to cut inefficient spending.
Jeremy Farber helped found PC Recycler in 2003, and in 2009, the company was added to the General Services Administration's list of contractors providing both on- and off-site data-destruction services for federal agencies.
Agency technology managers looking to implement a "bring-your-own-device" mobile strategy, should expect a culture shift along with the technological update said Rex Greer, the president of OVATION Wireless Management, and Richard Russell, the deputy of the Senior National Intelligence Service in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.