Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Army's new uniformed leader says his military branch is ready to keep troops in Iraq beyond December.
The new head of procurement at the Homeland Security Department has a pretty clear vision of how to get - and keep - acquisition on track at his agency.
Your agency is working hard to protect its networks and computers, but that plan could be full of holes if you forget about people.
Carolina Milanesi of Gartner discusses Apple's domination of the tablet market.
NARFE's Dan Adcock explains what may be in store for feds in the President's deficit reduction plan.
The federal government will spend $79 billion on information technology this year. How can agencies prevent projects from cost overruns and poor management?
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
The Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce is trying to connect agencies and contractors.
Gene Procknow is Managing Director of US Federal Government Services at Deloitte. His company works with a number of agencies, and he joins me with tips on what you can do no matter what happens with your bottom line.
Government Executive's Tom Shoop describes some post-shutdown feelings among feds.