Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
Both political parties are making a "good faith effort" to avoid a shutdown, but agencies should still have a plan in place in case Congress cannot reach a compromise to fund government, said John Koskinen, the former deputy director for management at the Office of Management and Budget during the last partial government shutdowns in 1995 and 1996,
Gordon Adams is the former Associate Director for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget.
Robert Tobias, director of Key Executive Leadership Programs at American University, says it's easy for federal managers to "hunker down" in the trenches while their budgets are under fire. But Tobias argues that now is the time to re-evaluate and improve how their employees deliver services to the public.
Mark Amtower, host of "Amtower Off-Center" and federal government marketing expert joins Francis Rose with advice for small business
Joint Chiefs Chair says force resilience should start the first day of basic training.