Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Starting a year ago, human resources officials began a complex overhaul bureaucratic policies that have bogged down federal agencies' hiring efforts to hire. But it will take more than that to keep top talent from slipping through the cracks. GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Appian CTO and co-founder Michael Beckley discusses success stories and how they happened.
The VA has tried twice to fix the way its takes care of reusable medical equipment. But the Government Accountability Office is still finding some problems.
OPM has been looking over them for the last month, and Deputy OPM Director Christine Griffin offers a peek at what's in them.
Your agency is asking you to do more with less. Using innovative ideas is one way to do that. The Treasury Department came up with its own way to save money with the New Markets Tax Credit Program.
Peter Grace, director of Office of Strategic Planning and Management at the Department of Urban and Housing Development, discusses how agencies can improve efficiency, effectiveness and performance.
WFED's Jason Miller and the Performance Institute's Jon Desenberg count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jodi Patterson of the IRS Office of Taxpayer Correspondence explains how the agency weathered its way through the first several months of the Plain Writing Act.
Just when you thought the pay debate was over, it's back with a USA Today article that lays out the high-paying federal jobs.