Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The idea is to trade one of your acquisition experts to another agency in exchange for one who knows more about a specific procurement need you have.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology and the Department of Health and Human Services are hosting a workshop next month for labs that want to test the technology.
The National Security Agency is testing a new IT architecture for securing data on mobile devices.
Continuing resolutions have turned this fiscal year into a lost year, says Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal
The man in charge of the House Armed Services Committee is changing some rules for 2012 defense authorization bill. Congressman Buck McKeon has moved to keep earmarks out of it.
David Kahn, Chief Executive Officer at Covia Labs joins Francis Rose in this week's Industry Chatter.
The Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier argues for a restructuring of the General Schedule, a key issue in the debate over federal employee pay.
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.