Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Karen Scarfone, one of the authors of the Wireless LAN publication, shares highlights from the guidance.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco outlines the September returns.
The Government Accountability Office is looking at the progress the Pentagon is making.
Jaime Gracia, industry co-chair of the Better Government IT Working Group, and President and CEO of Seville Government Consulting, discusses how the working group will translate its findings into action.
McManus explains the ways feds are showing resilience and areas that satisfaction could use a boost.
Sally Katzen, former deputy director for management and now a Senior Advisor at the Podesta Group, explains the differences between what agencies must deal with now and form the time she worked at OMB.
The congressionally-chartered commission will shut down at the close of business on Friday after three years, 25 hearings, and eight reports to Congress.
NIST has four new publications on improving cybersecurity.
Deciding how to communicate sensitive information to your organization is tricky. Tim Barnhart, president of Federal Management Partners, discusses how leaders should think about conversations or memos about potentially embarrassing subjects.
There will not be a government shutdown over the 2011 budget any time soon, but the near shutdown was a fight almost every inch of the way. But some feds are taking a more optimistic view.