Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Congress returns next week facing two urgent fiscal questions: What to do about raising the federal government's borrowing threshold and how to pass a budget for the next fiscal year that honors the fiscal austerity of the current political moment?
Karen Evans, director of the U.S. Cyber Challenge, explains how this contest might eventually help your agency.
A panel advising the Federal Communication Commission on technological innovation says the federal government should use its own land and buildings to advance the cause of national broadband deployment.
IT shops all over the federal community are fighting back, by hiring mobile security firms to keep the bad guys out.
The Senior Executives Association is honoring these career feds who are excelling at their jobs, and the President of the SEA, Carol Bonosaro, shares some of their stories.
Figuring out if you're saving what you need to is a smart move, and the TSP has the tools to help.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting says the United States has misspent tens of billions of dollars on contracts and grants.
Federal contractor Northrop Grumman is hiring executives to work in its new Virginia headquarters.
The heads of IT and information security were fired along with two other employees.
Craig Spiezle, director and president of the alliance, shares some steps you can take to lock things down.