Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.
Jim Horney, director of Federal Fiscal Policy at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, offers his analysis of will happen this week and what that'll mean for your agency.
It's all about the money. And for the Defense Department pinning down the exact cybersecurity figure is almost impossible.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.
The bill would protect both active duty and reserve members.
Dr. Steven Bucci is IBM's Issue Lead for Cyber and explains DoD's strategy.
Nearly one-third of weapons systems the Defense Department has bought since 1997 are overbudget, and some of them by as much as 50 percent, GAO found.
Northrup Grumman is heading off a cybersecurity brain drain with a recruiting pitch for teenagers.
Next on the Federal Drive, 6-10 a.m. * Here we go again - the countdown to shutdown is underway. Congress has less time than you think to come to a compromise. * Find out about the new National Center for The Veteran Institute for Procurement, and how it helps small veteran-owned businesses land federal deals. Be sure to check out these interviews and more on the next edition of the Federal Drive, weekdays from 6-10 a.m.