Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Skip Trahern is President of Fedstore, and he joined us with analysis on the recent changes to working with the government.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup ,
A House committee cut funding for the project in the 2012 budget by 98 percent.
The institute will bring together industry professionals and the law enforcement community to further cooperation.
It's the latest email virus making the rounds. The high-priority-marked email has a questionnaire attachment which contains a Trojan virus.
The Pentagon has been telling Congress for years it doesn't want the F136 alternative engine for the F35 fighter jet, because it costs too much money.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.