Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Fewer than seven months remain before the U.S. military is scheduled to leave Iraq, and the handoff from DoD to diplomats is in full swing. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with former Ambassador Ronald Neumann about the buildup of American soft power.
Brigadier General Loretta Reynolds has become the first female commander of the Marine Corps' historic recruit depot at Parris Island, S.C.
DHS has published its new IT Sector Risk Management Strategy for Domain Name Resolution Services.
The Defense Department says it will fight large weapons contractors trying to merge. Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, explains how and why DoD is fighting this.
Lawmakers want to merge the fund with GSA's Office of Citizen Services. Sam Rosen-Amy, a federal fiscal policy analyst for OMB Watch, said that may lead to reduction in services.
Congress is mulling a number of bills that could significantly change federal employees' pay and benefits. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose asked Tammy Flanagan, Senior benefits Director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, to explain the potential impact.
Third time might be the charm. Maybe. The White House is attempting to push an historic federal cybesecurity bill through Congress.
The Department of Commerce wants your ideas on the cybersecurity in an Internet-connected economy. Find out how you can comment on the department's report "Cybersecurity, Innovation and the Internet Economy".
Deltek's INPUT has taken a deep, cross-agency look at where IT is headed in the federal government. Federal News Radio spoke with Kevin Plexico, senior vice president of research and analysis services at Deltek/INPUT, about the future of federal IT.