Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for administration and government performance at OMB, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the leadership changes at OMB as they unfold so close to budget time.
Patricia Sigmon, founder and president of technology firm LPS Consulting, joined In Depth with Francis Rose for a discussion of hiring cloud-thinking professionals.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees the TSP, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the timeline for tax season feds need to know.
Congressional gridlock and "stalling economic growth" could combine to put a freeze on many new federal leasing options, a recent report from Jones Lang LaSalle predicts. Kevin Wayer, co-president of the public institutes practice at Jones Lang LaSalle, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the federal real estate market could look like in the coming year.
A long-range stealth bomber may be the only major new program in the foreseeable future given the $490 billion the Pentagon must cut from it's budget over the next decade. The "optionally manned" aircraft will be first new bomber design since Northrop Grumman's B-2 nearly 30 years ago.
Every individual VA hospital now has its own page as part of the department's expanding social media presence. Brandon Friedman, VA's director of online communications, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new, personalized social media initiative.
Last year the Defense Department spent almost $4 million looking for Agent Orange in South Korea. However, the department didn't find anything. The investigation began after former soldier Steve House claimed he buried Agent Orange there more than 30 years ago.
Many agencies are now allowing employees to use their own smartphone devices. But the results of a survey by the National Cyber Security Alliance and McAfee found almost three-quarters of Americans do not have any security software or data protection applications installed on their smartphones.
Rudy DeLeon, the former deputy defense secretary, told In Depth with Francis Rose the new strategy and the key ideas behind did not come out of the blue. "This has been coming for a while," he said, including the possibility of military pay and benefits being on the table.
Bill Dougan, the president of the National Federation of Federal Employees, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the importance of federal labor-management forums and why they could hang in the balance.