Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Janet Kopenhaver is the Washington representative of Federally Employed Women.
U.S. intelligence officials have accused China and Russia of systematically stealing data for their own national economic gain. It is the most forceful and detailed public airing of U.S. allegations after years of private complaints, the Associated Press reports.
Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, and Rob Burton, former acting OFPP administrator, outline what they think the criteria should be for the new OFPP administrator
Karen Evans, former e-gov administrator, discusses the website she launched to provide a forum on cloud computing in government.
David Powner, director of information technology management issues at GAO, shares highlights from the recent report.
Mark Gray, the company's vice president and group general manager, and Tim May, senior vice president of business development, joined In Depth's Industry Chatter.
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
On the heels of the announcement that Dan Gordon will step down as OFPP administrator, experts evaluate his legacy and discuss the process and pitfalls of naming a successor.
Jessica Brady is a staff writer for Roll Call.
Mark Forman is a principal at Government Transaction Services and former e-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget.