Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Common Good's Philip Howard asked 20 top American thinkers for their ideas.
The Army's new uniformed leader says his military branch is ready to keep troops in Iraq beyond December.
The new head of procurement at the Homeland Security Department has a pretty clear vision of how to get - and keep - acquisition on track at his agency.
Your agency is working hard to protect its networks and computers, but that plan could be full of holes if you forget about people.
Carolina Milanesi of Gartner discusses Apple's domination of the tablet market.
NARFE's Dan Adcock explains what may be in store for feds in the President's deficit reduction plan.
The federal government will spend $79 billion on information technology this year. How can agencies prevent projects from cost overruns and poor management?
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
The Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce is trying to connect agencies and contractors.
Gene Procknow is Managing Director of US Federal Government Services at Deloitte. His company works with a number of agencies, and he joins me with tips on what you can do no matter what happens with your bottom line.