Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Brenda Sprague, the deputy assistant secretary for Passport Services at the State Department, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a new pilot program allowing people to apply for passport cards online.
Symantec's Veritas Storage Foundation storage software was the cause of a shutdown of the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application clinical data repository as identified by the Military Health System. About 9.7 million electronic records for active-duty and retired military personnel and their families are stored on AHLTA.
New guidance on public cloud computing puts the emphasis on the consumer in protecting privacy and security.
The Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, the influential defense think tank, has called on the U.S. military to redraw the map of military bases scattered throughout the Middle East. Mark Gunzinger, a senior fellow at CSBA, and his colleague Chris Dougherty joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the report.
Larry Allen, the president of Allen Federal Business Partners, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss why he sees investment in FedBid as a dubious development.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal employees can expect to hear in the State of the Union.
Steve Kelman, a professor of public management at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss contract terms and why vagueness may actually help.
David Hawkings, editor of the CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the wave of announced congressional retirements this year and whether it will lead to a potential knowledge vacuum.
Alan Paller, the director of research at the SANS Institute, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the a proposed cybersecurity bill that the Senate has moved closed toward debating.
Ray Bjorklund, vice president and chief knowledge officer at Deltek, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss DoD contract management.