Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
A round of cyber attacks on the Gannett Company targeted personal information of subscribers in the defense sector.
Lisa Shames is director of natural resources and environment at the Government Accountability Office and shares tips for your agency.
Shawn McCarthy is the research director at IDC Government Insights.
Leon Panetta will start his new job as the Defense secretary tomorrow.
Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for The Business of Government, outlines the the seven management imperatives federal managers should incorporate.
The Buy American Act was originally passed in 1933 to protect American jobs and companies.
Katherine Hammack is the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations & Environment in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Melissa Hathaway of Hathaway Global Strategies discussed cybersecurity as part of the series Executive Suite.