Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Dmitry Kagansky, Chief Technologist of Federal for Quest Software Public Sector, addresses rumors about the cloud that are circling around your agency.
The Defense Department has significantly underestimated the amount of money it needs to pay for service members housing allowances.
Camber Corporation has purchased federal EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions.
Your agency invests a lot of money in IT, so it's no surprise you want the best out of it.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National institute of Transition Planning, tells you the steps in case you need to go on disability.
It's been four years since the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs launched the Federal Recovery Coordinator Program, designed to expedite the process for wounded vets to get the care and services they needed.
Josh Gottheimer is a Senior Counselor at the Office of the Chairman at the Federal Communications Commission. He explains how this public-private partnership will work.
In this age of budget cuts, you are being asked to do more with less. One way to maximize your budget is to have a highly motivated workforce.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
In your cybersecurity update, think twice before trusting the calendar or address book on your smart phone.