Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Mark Forman is a principal at Government Transaction Services and former e-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget.
James VanAntwerp is the winner of the Federal Managers Association's Federal Manager of the year award.
The Department of Homeland Security wants to be your "friend" whether you invite them or not.
The malware was originally written for Linux nearly ten years ago, but hackers are recompiling the code to make it run on Mac OS X.
Gordon Adams, a professor of international relations at American University and former associate director at the Office of Management and Budget, outlines how draw downs have impacted DoD budgets since World War II.
The Air Force, Navy and Lockheed Martin are pushing for training to begin on the new F-35 Joint Fight Strike Fighter, despite recommendations to postpone training by 10 months.
By law, agencies do not have to follow GAO's recommendations — but most do, says William Welch, chair of the Government Contracts Practice Group at General Counsel.
Ed DeSeve was the Special Advisor to the President for Recovery Implementation and is now the President of the Global Public Leadership Institute. He writes about the lessons learned in a new report by the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
The Stuxnet worm doesn't have a twin after all. Last month Symantec discovered a malware threat with such strong similarities to Stuxnet they called it the Son of Stuxnet.
Unified Quest is an annual scenario-planning exercise for the Army to examine future force development.