Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Mark Forman, the first e-gov administrator. gives a forecast on the future of cloud computing.
The Defense Department is launching an Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program.
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano -- says most countries don't even have a legal framework that governs cyber.
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Census Director Robert Groves explains how the agency will be able to still perform effectively despite the consolidation and cuts.
In Debra Filippi's 34 years of work in the federal government she served as the Director of the DoD/VA Interagency program office.
A round of cyber attacks on the Gannett Company targeted personal information of subscribers in the defense sector.
Lisa Shames is director of natural resources and environment at the Government Accountability Office and shares tips for your agency.
Shawn McCarthy is the research director at IDC Government Insights.