Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Georgia Tech Information Security Center and the Georgia Tech Research Institute are listing three main threats for next year.
David Maurer is the director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues at GAO.
Tom Shoop is the editor-in-chief of Government Executive.
Martha Dorris, deputy associate administrator at the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies at General Services Administration, shared some ideas from last month's GSA conference.
Patricia Titus is Vice President of CISCO at Unisys.
Larry Clinton, the president of the Internet Security Alliance, gives his assessment for some lawmakers' call for a code of conduct.
Tammy Flanagan is the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning.
Dr. Gayle Hagler leads research in major developments that measure and map air pollutant emissions.
Francis' guests are Rob Burton of Venable LLP and Alan Balutis of Cisco.