Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Cutting some fat at your organization with reorganization. Karen Knowles, the General Manager for the US Federal Government business unit at the SAS Institute has more information
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
DHS hopes the third time the charm for a financial modernization system. John Weiler is the Vice Chairman and Co-Founder of the IT Acquisition Advisory Council has more information.
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Maxing out technology at your agency - make sure you're using all the tools you've got. Learn more from Tom Shoop, Editor in Chief at Government Executive Magazine.
Your agency will function just fine after a major disaster. Richard Reed is the special assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Senior Director for Resilience Policy at the Executive Office of the President. He's also the man that made that possible.
Relax...your agency is getting some help developing its labor-management partnership council. Learn more from Federal Labor Relations Authority General Counsel Julie Clark
All the traffic news surrounding Base Realignment and Closure isn't bad. Many facilities are getting upgraded roads that should move commuters through more efficiently, WTOP reports.
Shannen Rossmiller's life story and hundreds of cyber-captures are featured in a new book.