Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.
Federal News Radio gets insights from Professor Yonah Alexander, a senior fellow at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies and Director of its International Center for Terrorism Studies, and from Tom Joscelyn, senior fellow and executive eirector of the Center for Law and Counterterrorism at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
The 2011 budget is re-energizing Navy ship building. The service will spend more than a billion dollars to build a new submarine.
The Deputy commander of Navy Fleet cyber command Rear Admiral Bill Leigher explains the significance of this realignment.
The Army is working on another "Apps for the Army" content, this time opening it up to the public and industry.
To give insight on what military bloggers can and can't do is milblogger and retired Senior Master Sergeant Rex Temple of the Air Force.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.