Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Karen Evans is the Director of the US Cyber Challenge. And the former E-gov administration.
The ACT-IAC working group's latest report shows that diversity in agencies is directly linked to success. Dr. Susan Krup Grunin is the Consulting Director for Strategic Human Capital Management at RGS and co-authored the report.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
The time it takes to hire a new federal employee has dropped significantly in the past year. From roughly 180 days to just over 100.
Whether it's because we're in a rush, or we're naive, or we're just plain lazy, attackers know they can use various forms of what's sometimes called social engineering to use an organization's own employees against it.
When it comes to federal contracting, you probably know the big names -- like Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.
There's no cyberspace Geneva convention to govern specifically what is allowed in the event of a cyber war, and there's precious little formal agreement around the world on issues like international freedoms in cyberspace and governance of the Internet.
Stan Collender, a federal budget guru, gives his analysis of what must be done in the coming weeks.
A National Security Archive survey finds agencies are falling short of the Obama administration's order to improve response time for Freedom of Information Act requests.
Lesley Lykins is the Director of Emerging Media Integration for the Navy Office of Information.