Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has released its investment performance report.
Senator Jay Rockefeller and a group of seven other senators said they want Deputy Secretary Ash Carter to change how the DoD buys metal for military vehicles.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller and The Reeder Group's Frank Reeder counts down the top federal stories of the week.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) wants answers from Attorney General Eric Holder.
Tim McManus, Vice President for Education and Outreach at Partnership for Public Service, recently held a workshop on how to select and hire the best talent.
The Pentagon says the program costs too much to keep it going.
Generally there has been a trend toward fewer convoluted, passive sentences, said Annetta Cheek, the chair of the Center for Plain Language.
David Trimble, director of Natural Resources and Environment Issues at GAO, discussed some of the recommendations to fix EPA's budget management.
David Hawkings is the editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing.