Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Blue Ridge Networks' Jerry Edgerton talks cybersecurity trends and what measures agencies should take to protect themselves on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
As terminations become more likely due to tightening budgets, GAO said NASA needs to develop more guidance for its acquisition professionals. Cristina Chaplain, director of acquisitions and sourcing management at GAO, spoke with Federal News Radio about the recommendations.
Attorneys general from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are putting their heads together to help strengthen cybersecurity.
Philip Wolgrin is an immigration policy analyst at The Center for American Progress.
Gwynne Kostin is the Director of Mobile at the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at GSA. She explains how the program is coming along and what exactly it's doing to help interagency collaboration.
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
Greg Schaffer, the acting deputy undersecretary for the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS, said in Information Week that it's is one of the most complicated and difficult challenges they have.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.