Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Lisa Doyle is chancellor of VA's Acquisition Academy.
Jack Gansler is director of the Center for Public Policy & Private Enterprise at the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy and former Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics.
CQ Roll Call reporter Meredith Shiner has an update on the supercommittee talks on its deadline day.
John Hutton is Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management Issues at the Government Accountability Office
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Shaw, Bransford and Roth's Debra Roth count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says the issue will come up during the first work period of the new year.
Thad Juszczak is director in Grant Thornton's Global Public Sector practice.
Andrew Krepinevich is the president and CEO at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
Mears is head of Motorola Solutions' Government and Public Safety.
The White House says federal agencies stopped nearly $18 billion in improper payments in fiscal 2011. Danny Werfel, controller at OMB, explained how agencies did it.