Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
A House committee cut funding for the project in the 2012 budget by 98 percent.
The institute will bring together industry professionals and the law enforcement community to further cooperation.
It's the latest email virus making the rounds. The high-priority-marked email has a questionnaire attachment which contains a Trojan virus.
The Pentagon has been telling Congress for years it doesn't want the F136 alternative engine for the F35 fighter jet, because it costs too much money.
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.
Federal News Radio gets insights from Professor Yonah Alexander, a senior fellow at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies and Director of its International Center for Terrorism Studies, and from Tom Joscelyn, senior fellow and executive eirector of the Center for Law and Counterterrorism at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.