Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Humberto Sanchez, Senate reporter at Roll Call, has an update from the Hill.
Jaime Gracia is industry co-chair of the Better Government IT Working Group and President and CEO of Seville Government Consulting.
The bill builds on a series proposals on improper payments, said Linda Springer, former OMB comptroller.
The Christian Science Monitor has estimates from leading economists.
Recent cyber attacks have left the Energy Department with a $2 million bill.
Stan Sloane is President and CEO of Decision Sciences International.
The agency has launched its Small Biz Cyber Planner to help businesses make a cybersecurity protection plan
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Mark Amtower, host of Federal News Radio's "Amtower Off Center," explains how you can leverage that use to reach agencies.
Tammy Flanagan is the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning.