Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
National Defense University's iCollege professor Andy Gravatt explains the lessons on his course syllabus, from communication to risk management.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development went from being the poster child for the dysfunctional federal hiring process to being a model of what others are striving for.
Tags: Francis Rose , pay and benefits , Management , Shaun Donovan , Janie Payne , John Berry , Kathleen Ott , Daniel Poneman , HUD , OPM , DoD , Energy , VA , CHCO Council , hiring reform , Jason Miller
New members of Congress signal a new oversight structure for DHS - but broad changes aren't likely, says former Asst. Secretary of DHS.
To save money in contracting, DoD will have to spend money to build the acquisition workforce, former DoD Comptroller Dov Zakheim said.
L3 MPRI's Rick Kiernan explains the benefits both externally and internally for a company's involvement in their community.
Host Francis Rose discusses the top federal stories of the week with John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government; and Melissa Chapman Vice President for Health Solutions, Agilex.
You have a lot of options to consider when you're considering cloud computing. Sorting through the possibilities to find the right fit for your agency becomes tougher.
Troubled weapons programs will fall victim to the budgetary ax as the service tries to spend its money more wisely.
DoD awards program generating ideas that military is turning into cost savings and efficiency.
The Gulf Coast oil spill is prompting many agencies to take a second -- and often a third -- look at how they handle communications in a crisis.