Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Stan Sloane is President and CEO of Decision Sciences International.
The agency has launched its Small Biz Cyber Planner to help businesses make a cybersecurity protection plan
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Mark Amtower, host of Federal News Radio's "Amtower Off Center," explains how you can leverage that use to reach agencies.
Tammy Flanagan is the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning.
Valerie Melvin is the director of information management and human capital issues at GAO.
Winslow Wheeler is the director at the Straus Military Reform Project for the Center for Defense Information.
The Computers for Learning Program lets the agency donate surplus government equipment to schools that need it.
DRC is a government contractor that provides services in management consulting, science, engineering and technology solutions.
Host Mike Causey will discuss the big issues facing feds with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
October 19, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , super committee , pensions , Senior Executive Service , postal service , retirement , Francis Rose , Federal Times , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey