Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
DISA wants improve its enterprise information visibility for the department's 15,000 unclassified networks by creating an Enterprise Information Web. The semantic Web will allow data to be more easily shared and reused across the department.
Furloughs, layoffs, more buyouts and shrinking pay and benefits. Those have all heightened the awareness of "Sequestration Anxiety," Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, said in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Bradley Anstis is the vice president of technical strategy at M86 Security, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the network threats, why the Android platform is an increasing target and what agencies can do protect themselves.
Larry Allen, the president of Allen Federal and the former president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what these new contracts could mean for federal agencies — and why there are so many.
Your Thrift Savings Plan is probably home to the G Fund — and maybe some C Fund as well. But there's more to the TSP than just those two funds.
The Justice Department, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the FBI have teamed up to take 150 websites that are alleged to have sold counterfeit products.
By and large, federal budget managers remain satisfied with their jobs, said Jonathan Stehle is the president of the American Association for Budget and Program Analysis. The next challenge is better linking performance data with the budgeting process, he said in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
ACT-IAC's Jim Beaupre and ACT's Mary Davie joined In Depth with Francis Rose with lessons learned about innovating at a federal agency.
Brent Stacey is chief information officer and information management director at the Idaho National Lab.